Friday, April 2, 2021

Early Friday morning

 I didn't sleep great, nightmares, woke up a few times.  I woke up and could tell I was done sleeping.  I lay in bed with the cats for a few minutes and got up.  It is still cold enough I can use Ron's blanket on my bed, when it gets warmer I will move it off to the left side of the bed (I sleep in the middle/right).  So I threw back the blanket and got up.  

It was 4.  Oh, well, I'm up.  I cleaned the water bowl (meant to do that yesterday).  It requires a new filter every month as well I try to do all that stuff on the first: water bowl, clean the washer, change the air filter.  I remember the last time I changed the air filter I was sitting on the floor doing it talking to Ron as he laid in bed.  So I think it will be a little difficult to change that.  I haven't been running the system much so I really don't think I need a change right now.  I do have another clean filter when I am ready, though, but I do need to buy more Affresh washer cleaning tablets (suggested by washer manufacturer) as I used the last one yesterday.  

A repairman (remember when they installed my washer but did not hook up the hot water? 😂) said I could use a half cup of vinegar in a pinch if I needed.  Good to know.  I do keep vinegar on hand for washing towels, I put a half cup and run an extra rinse it gets all the suds out.  It is a noticeable difference if you haven't tried that do.  

So the urn comes today, and, I believe, a photo canvas my adoptive Mom ordered to be displayed with the urn.  We will see.  I just need to transfer the ashes.  Worst case I will use my trusty tablespoon that worked pretty well loading those small containers.  I don't want to spill him, that would be horrible.  

And I have a couple of people who would be happy to help transfer him.  If I want to go that route.  I will have to see. 

I also have to file those accounting reports I am going to get going on that pretty soon.  That's it for now.   

No comments: