Wednesday, April 7, 2021

I may have made a mistake

 Got up first thing checked the computer (slept OK considering only woke up once).  

I had an email from the Home Depot.  They liked me for a seasonal job.  I said no thanks.  I really need to know I have a permanent job.  Then people told me, after I said no, they often hire a temp to try them out and then make permanent.  I didn't know that, oh, well too late now.  If I am meant to work there God will work it out.  

Transportation to anything on 1960 will be tedious I may end up doing a Uber now and then.  Every store in the world is on that street.  

Lots of online applicants today.  The food warehouse near me wants the applicant to lift 100 pounds and run a forklift.  Both are out of my skillset.  I can do 40 pounds though.  Some places had no openings in my area, including Specs, Randalls, and Aldi.  Other places - it seems like mainly now it is doing a resume on the computer and then uploading it to all the potential employers.  So I am doing that.  Some places wanted to know if I had a valid driver's license.  I was honest.  

A head hunter liked my resume on Indeed and contacted me regarding a call center for an insurance company.  I said yes to that.  I want permanent work and will be pretty agreeable if I can get that.  

I have a pretty broad skill set so I will find work somewhere, it's just the waiting sucks.  I did do my God Time this morning that is super important.  I am not having any more caffeine I am wound up enough.  

My aunt is getting ready for my Dad to visit so is out of service for the day.  Tomorrow afternoon I do lunch with Mike and his family.  

I need to figure out lunch for today I think I will do a TV dinner.  

That's it for now.  


Edit: I decided to do some housework, make the bed, sweep, etc.  Spotty was a "big" "help" making the bed.  What is it about my boy cats love to get in the way?  


Someone was asking about headaches in the menopause group and I realized I have hardly had any since Ron died.  😢  I found that PROFOUNDLY sad.  


No comments: