Saturday, April 3, 2021

 I thought I would revisit something I hope I already covered.  

As you know, in 2003 Ron was run over by a reckless driver while walking to work.  He was dead on the scene for at least 10 minutes per the paramedic, whom we later met.  

He had some things to say about it but it was difficult to get out of him, some of it.  He felt himself come out of his body and go up, he could see the scene of the accident, then he was in Heaven.  He felt such a sense of peace and well being, no fear, no pain, no sorrow at all just as you read in the Bible.  Pure happiness.  While he was enjoying it "someone" came to him and showed him a scene that happened about 5 years later.  

I was in a doctor's office asking for help with depression and the doctor said she would have to have me hospitalized.  Ron had many details such as me sitting on the exam table crying.  He became very angry the doctor wouldn't listen to me - I kept saying I was not going to kill myself I just needed some help - and Ron shouted at the being with him (maybe God, maybe not he couldn't say).  The entity told Ron this would happen in the future.  Ron was very upset.  

The entity told Ron he could stay dead in Heaven or go back and help me.  Ron chose to go back.  The next thing he remembers waking up in the hospital weeks later.  So I know Ron is happy and at peace, I have faith I will be OK at the end of this.  

It is just horrible missing him and the shock is still there at finding him dead like that.  I am scared about finding a job.  I worry will I be able to keep the house and cats.  BUT God is good and He has got me thus far.   I would probably be in the hospital if I didn't have my faith and medication.  But He is good and will see me through this, one way or another.  

I'd be lying if I said I wasn't scared.  BUT one thing I have no question or doubt, I know Ron is in Heaven and happier than he has ever been.  I am happy for him.  It sucks to be me, as I tell people, but I don't feel bad for him at all.   

No comments: