Thursday, April 8, 2021

Better news today

 Well, not the migraine.  But it is better right now.  

And I slept pretty well considering.  I checked my email and found another job match from Home Depot.  This time I said yes to everything (except would I need accommodations which I don't).  Job interview next week.  Good.  They pay $11 an hour which is better than I hoped and more than enough to live on short term.  Glad that is done.  

But I do need a printer and checked my local Walmart.  My aunt and I looked at another store a few weeks ago and found nothing.  But this time I found a $35 printer which should do the job nicely for printing up emails and a resume or two.  They will deliver it!  To my house, today, for no fee.  Very nice.  

Walmart has saved me a free express delivery but I am saving that.  This just went under my plus membership which just renewed.  I also got some soda for me and Dad, some crackers for Dad.  Turkey for me I am back eating the sliced turkey.  

I laid down for a while with the headache, it is just hormonal.  I am still functional.  It should be gone in a few hours.  

Dad arrives tomorrow that will be fun.  Spotty brought home some sort of small wiggly reptile, not sure what it was, but he and Cleo had a lot of fun with it.  Torbie is sacked out on Ron's blanket.  I opened a few windows (with screens) Baby Girl is looking out of the one behind me.  She can go outside but prefers to lounge on her cat tree and look out the window.  Not sure where Biscuit went.  A pretty quiet day.  

I think God let me get the headache as a way of making me take some time off.  Mike and family will be here in a few hours.  

That's it for now.  

No comments: