Monday, April 19, 2021

A busy morning

 I got up, did my God time, took a shower, did some laundry.  It was cat related and let's just say glad I had some Lysol laundry sanitizer.  Pretty sure I know who did it.  

Then I got to work on the printer, which was NOT an easy install I could not figure out the toner cartridge in particular.  I kept looking at the pictures and asking God for help, finally realized I was putting it in SIDEWAYS so I got that fixed, it is printing now so I did it.  Well, God did it I just followed along.  

I took a little break and then decided to take a nap.  I had just laid down with Biscuit curled up in my arm when he ran to the front of the house, ran back growling, and jumped into the hole in the drywall.  The other cats went under the bed.  

The yard guy was here.  I took him out some cold drinks and he asked "How's Ron?"  Oh, boy.  So I had to tell him, "Ron's dead" and he jumped like I slapped him, said "What?!" and I said "Es muerto" his eyes got all big and he asked a few questions, when and how Ron had died.  I told him, his English is not great so I'm not sure how much he got but he got the gist: Ron isn't with us.  We never had curtains on Ron's room because he liked me to look out the back window and tell him what the cats were doing, birds, etc.  So the yard guy probably looked and saw it is virtually empty and stripped down to the concrete.  

They did their thing (I hope they come back, if he would come out for a disabled man he would for a widow, right?) and left.  I was glad I had already given them some Bibles some years back.  So they left and the cats came out eventually.  

My aunt has probably gotten the death certificates (the temporaries) but has run into a road block filing the probate she is trying to do it economically but "we" may need to hire someone from my understanding.  No problem with the will it is just the way they file it now (sounds horrific, to me).  Not only that she was violently ill all night and didn't sound great today.  Poor thing.  It's just been a rough day for her so I am trying not to bother her.  

Biscuit came out of his hole in the wall, he is really going to miss it when Carlos repairs it.  Spotty continues to be a rapist with his sister I need to figure out what I'm going to do about that.  I yell at him when I catch him mounting her (she only has sex with Biscuit) and he runs off, she beats him up every time, too.  But it doesn't seem fair to Cleo may need to rehome Spotty at the end of this.  But my parents are telling me not to make any big decisions the first year, if possible.  

I think I am going to go sit outside in the sun for a while and do some prayer time.  Did that, the yard guy moved my chair and I like where he put it.  I had thought of putting a rose bush in the spot but I like the chair, there, better.  I can always put a rose bush out back, I have a nice spot just inside the gate.  

I went ahead and (finally!) loaded my Uber card onto my account, and also added my new debit card.  Plan I am thinking tomorrow take a Uber out to the blood draw place (it's not very far but a long ride on the bus) and then take the bus home or maybe even downtown and get my new pass.  I will pay a lot less once I get the Q-card (that's what they call it) but I have to get my butt downtown to do it.  Definitely plan to do the blood draw, though.  

Depression was better after I had a B-vitamin this morning (I take a basic multi with RDA but this was many times the RDA).  So I think I will do that tomorrow even though the pills REEK.  

I was sitting outside but my new neighbor is in a caregiving situation with a mother or mother in law, it was apparent listening to them talk outside the home.  They spoke an Asian language I don't know which.  But it reminded me of Ron so I came back in the house.  I have to think all this will get easier with time but some times I just feel so wrung out.  I had more energy running 7-8 miles a night, training for the half marathon.  I think it was my aunt said I need to bring that up during interviews, that I did a half marathon.  

I also plan to make a big pitcher of iced tea and drink that, it's just figuring out which tea.  I am about evenly split between regular decaf black tea or some decaf jasmine I got some time back.  I think I will make the jasmine.  

That's it for now.  

No comments: