Monday, April 26, 2021

It was a busy Monday

 I woke up at 3 with a splitting headache, took some Excedrin and went back to bed, got up at 7.  Still had the headache so I took some more Excedrin.  

I got ready and did my God Time, then left the house and walked to the bus stop.  I had a very nice bus driver.  I had to ride all the way downtown to the "Ride Store" to "fix" my bus pass, which I had turned off when I lost my wallet.  Or so I thought.  

When we got close I asked the driver to let me know when we got to Main street.  She did, I got off, there's the bus company right there on the corner.  I went inside.  It was a lot quieter than it has been in the past.  I went to the proper window and she said my pass had never been turned off!  What?  So I put another $20 since I was there.  

I went to the deli boy they are struggling.  I felt bad for them, bought a muffin and a soda.  Ate that.  Got my bus schedules, boy that took a while to print up.  Then she told me where to go to go home. I went, there it was.. not a long wait either time.  I had the same driver.  

I got off and headed home, my aunt came to meet me.  We checked my mail at the post office and I had my ID card.  That's great, and it has the star on it so I can fly now.  My old one did not have that.  Dad wants me to come visit so this works very well.  

There were a few things I gave to my aunt.  She was curious about one thing and opened it (with permission) it was some sort of scam so we threw it away.  I had more papers for her so we went home and I gave her the sack (!), then we got a late lunch, ran by a grocery store, and then home again.  I sat outside for a while it's important to get sun and fresh air.  

I did feel terrible, I accidentally stepped on Torbie's foot earlier but she is not limping.  I still feel terrible about it, though.   

That's it for now.  

No comments: