Monday, February 4, 2019

So, I'm up at 1 AM in the morning

I woke up with a pretty nasty headache a little before 1.  I took some Excedrin for it but it woke me up.  I don't think I'll be sleeping any time soon. 

When I got up, I found Ron in the kitchen, drinking.  He "let" me take him back to bed. 

Now I am just spending time until I can get ready for work.  Ron managed to arrange some sort of trips but he was very drunk so I don't know what's happening around the doctor visit. 

Really sick of these headaches, but at least the Excedrin worked.  I won't have headaches forever, they will abate eventually. 

I really don't think they are related to anything I'm consuming.  I do believe they are related to hormones, and possibly the weather. 

At least the cats are up.  Baby Girl got in the empty produce box and was playing with Biscuit, she was pretty cute.  Torbie was sitting off to the side watching them play. 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You need to see a doctor for all your issues and stop self diagnosing and treating. There are migraine medications that may help you (and there are generics available). Also who knows there could be some issue going on that can be only diagnosed and treated by a physician. You should make it top priority to call and get a new primary and make an appt, no excuses!

Tell Ron if his misses his doc appt (his fault) he gets no pain pills 💊

Spankadoo said...

It has been a year since I stopped having periods and a year since my migraines have stopped . You know I empathize it is horrible living with puking migraines everything hurts so badly even your eyelashes!

Much love and hopefully you are on your way to a migraine free life OOOXXX