Wednesday, February 13, 2019

The night did not get better

Ron kept me up all night making noise, drinking, demanding I get up and talk to him (I didn't), drinking some more, making weird noises as he lay in bed (no, not that).  What kills me is he knew I had a headache and he knows I need my rest every night.  Especially when I can't take my pills.  Super important. 

But he was not mature.  Thankfully, I had today off so I got up at 8, late for me (late for Biscuit's breakfast!), but not so late I have wasted the whole day.  The headache is about a 5 in a 1-10.  I felt good enough to eat a banana last night.  I am down over another pound today and blood sugar is pretty good too, about 115.  For a while it was nudging 130. 

Today will be recovery day.  I will check the mail around 6, and bring in the garbage after they come, but that's it.  This headache takes priority. 

I did call my doc and ask for more Risperidal, I was down to about a week's worth.  Glad I got that over with.  They are super nice and very professional over there, one reason I am still going cross town every 3 months to see him.  Although, when he is finished, I found another psychiatrist a few miles away.  My current doc is elderly so I have to plan for the worst, and losing my doctor counts as worst. 

Someone is munching on cat food behind me.  Torbie.  She is more partial to dry food. 

That's it for right now.  I hope you are having a better day than I am! 

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Another night in paradise. You are a very lucky women to be married to him. God certainly has blessed you. End sarcasm. You have to wonder why your life started so rough and has continued on this path into adulthood. The unfairness of it all makes one realize there is no one watching over anyone on earth and sh-t happens. Sometimes more to others.

Heather Knits said...

Well, I've found I'm a lot stronger than I ever assumed.

I'm just glad I work part time. And I still have the headache, but will talk more about that later.

Anonymous said...

My take - God helps those who help themselves, and Heather isn’t helping herself when it comes to Ron. I have no doubt that if she were to leave all of the logistics would work themselves out as God would “help” her on her journey away from that man. Nothing is going to magically happen in the Ron problem department until Heather starts to do something about it.

Anonymous said...

If God helps those who help themselves then god is not actually helping anyone is he? I can guarantee you if Heather packed up ALL her stuff and moved out that god would not do anything for her. She would have to actually find a place to live, get a job, etc. So in reality god is NOT helping anyone. People can help each other but god does nothing.

Anonymous said...

You don't know God very well

Anonymous said...

Keep telling yourself keep believing the lie that the devil is telling you.