Friday, February 1, 2019

Got pizza

Well, I got chicken for Ron and cheesy bread for me.  Took my pills.  Ron ate half, pretty good for him. 

At least I can go to bed tonight knowing he got some protein.  I got my pills down.  The delivery guy got a modest tip and the store got a good online review with "corporate". 

I also took some more Excedrin, headache wants to come back.  I talked to my aunt, who also gets migraines, and she said she has been battling them this week as well. 

I'm just waiting on my produce delivery.  The company just started in Houston so I believe I am experiencing the learning curve as they get their sh!it together.  They said 12-8 PM.  It's 5:30.  Plenty of time left. 

At least I know I can take a nap on delivery days, during my next delivery.  Next up may be sorting through clothes to put in the wash.  I'm not going to do a load today, I don't feel well and nothing is an emergency. 

That's it for now.  At the very least I will post a photo when my produce comes. 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Migranes are horrible. Wonder if the weather is causing it too.

Heather Knits said...

I believe weather is a factor, as my (lives local) aunt said she was battling this week too.

And I can't forget my cycle (rolleyes) although that has generally not been a major factor in my history.