Thursday, February 14, 2019

"Because you're drunk"

Ron, for some reason, is very hard on his phone chargers.  He is constantly destroying them. 

His new charger cord came today.  He fumbled with it for a while and said it wouldn't work.  I took a run at it and had it secured in 5 seconds. 

"Why couldn't I get it?" he slurred. 

"Because you are drunk." I replied, and walked off.  I could hear him protesting behind me but I kept walking.  I don't know if he ever got the charger into the wall but at least I got the cord into the phone. 

Then I had to yell at him because he unplugged the headphones on the talking book machine, and it was giving a very loud plot synopsis of a runaway bride. 

Oh, if only I had known. 

Mild to moderate headache, haven't taken anything.  From what I read it should be another couple days and then I'm clear.  I just need to be super careful about using "headache pills". 

I had a nice cuddle from Torbie and Biscuit, they took turns getting in my lap and giving me some lovies.  That was very nice. 

They are really the perfect cats for me. 

I plan to go to bed pretty soon.  Hopefully I will get a good night of sleep tonight with minimal pain and disruption. 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

How many hours of the day would you say Ron is usually drunk or drinking for?

Heather Knits said...

When he's not working, sleeping, or out with me for whatever reason. He is drinking.