Wednesday, February 6, 2019

Checked my delivery tracker

Fed Ex got it there early.  They said it was out on the truck, for delivery today.  I went and looked on the porch. 

We have a plastic Adironack chair on the porch.  Delivery peeps like to leave things in the seat of the chair.  And, sure enough, a big plastic bag from Swanson.  I brought it in and opened it. 

I didn't mind them shipping my order in what was basically an opaque plastic bag, but one of my soaps got a little squashed (I figured if I was buying "medicine", I might as well get something fun too).  Just the cardboard.  It was pretty badly squished but the actual bar of soap was OK.  I wasn't going to gift it so it didn't matter.  The other bar of soap was fine, interestingly enough. 

And all my migraine herbs, a whole lap full.  Two bottles each of Feverfew and Butterbur.  AND a four month supply total.  It doesn't matter when you take them, although I believe morning is better.  I went ahead and took a dose each. 

Feverfew has a nostalgic smell for me, it is very acrid, but to me means healing and recovery.  I could tell by the smell I had the real thing.  I was so happy to take it. 

Jack just called, truck problems are proving difficult for him/us.  We will see if it's better by Saturday. 

Ron is back in the kitchen, drinking.  [sigh]  Would rather not deal with that but I hope to get him to eat his hot dog before he goes back to bed. 

No comments: