Thursday, February 7, 2019

Some good news

Yes, it is one in the morning.  I got up early so I could prep my crock pot pork neckbones before going to work, that way they will be ready this afternoon.

Every day, I have woken up to a nasty headache, stagger out of bed, fumble in the cabinet for my Excedrin.  Except today.

No headache at all.  I took my first dose of migraine herbs yesterday afternoon and they went to work quick!  Not a speck of pain.

Thank God.  I am glad it was so easily resolved, and, if this keeps up, you can bet I will be getting these on auto-ship.

The recipe:
4 cloves garlic, peeled
1/3 cup chopped frozen onions (approximately, I used one big handful)
2.5 pounds pork neckbones
1 cup chicken stock
1 can diced tomatoes
1/4 t black pepper

Layer ingredients in order, in crock pot.  I plan to cook 12 hours on low.

You will have to pick out the bones before serving.  I plan to serve over rice. 

No comments: