Friday, February 22, 2019

Friday night at my house

I took my nap, Torbie came out of hiding (she is a cave dweller) and let me pet her for a while as I laid in bed.  I slept pretty well but woke up with a headache.  I'm starting to wonder if I need a new pillow. .

I got up, Ron was awake and wants to go do our supply run tomorrow.  We arranged all that.  He was OK for a while until he "went into the kitchen" to drink.  Then he got belligerent, went back to bed, laid down, making noise (and continuing to). 

I managed to feed him a little pizza before he started drinking, and ate some myself.  I took my pills. 

I did an experiment with my blood sugar meter (I am not diabetic and plan to keep it that way).  I took my sugar reading, then I drank a diet punch drink that had aspartame, and I took it again about 15 minutes later.  It went down. 

So now I know drinking aspartame lowers my blood sugar. 

I have some clothes in the dryer, I am waiting on them to finish, I also need to check the mail and feed Biscuit.  He's a hungry boy. 

I plan to go to bed early tonight. 

No comments: