Friday, February 22, 2019

Friday morning started at 4 am

I slept OK but woke up at 4 AM.  I had a headache, didn't seem likely I'd go back to sleep.  And Ron was awake and in a good mood.  So I got up.  The headache faded off after about 5 minutes.

I talked to Ron for a while and fixed him breakfast.  He was in a rare mood where he wanted to eat.  I took advantage and fed him the last of the sloppy joes (in a bowl), and some potato wedges.  He enjoyed that and said he would wash the one dish. 

I got on the computer for a while, had the toilet problem, got so aggravated I channeled it into cleaning both the toilet and the litter boxes, and watched TV for a while.  I checked my blood sugar a couple of times.  I don't believe aspartame is good for blood sugar control. 

I will be cutting it out for a while, or, at the very least, severely reducing it. 

I took a shower.  The shower drains fine so I don't think the drain line is the problem.  I think the "motivator" won't motivate the water to do a good job.  It sure worked when I used the bucket full of water, though. 

Ron had mentioned I had a free pizza coming, when I told him I might make an order for food.  He was right.  Once I got dressed I got some cash (you still have to pay delivery charge and tip, if nothing else), and placed my order. 

I was bad and got the bread bites.  I love those little carby pillows with some marinara sauce.  I added my free pizza (the website was quite happy to tell me I had it coming), and a bottle of diet coke. 

It arrived pretty quickly.  10:15 in the morning is a much faster delivery than early evening!  The pizza arrived with 6 minutes to go in my fasting period.  I was bad and got started early.  I ate the bread bites and a little pizza.  I took my pills, which included an iron supplement. 

About the iron, the spotting stopped (with the help of the Wild Yam, I believe) a while ago so I am not worried about blood loss.  But it is good, in my opinion, to take an iron pill now and then if you are a woman.  Not giving medical advice, just my opinion. 

The iron didn't agree so I took some pepto pills.  When that didn't work I ate the last banana.  The bulk seemed to help. 

Baby Girl was around, in and out of my computer chair, but not anywhere near Ron.  If I didn't know better I'd say she's mad at him.   But she let him pet her and meowed at him, and let him give her treats.  But that was all she wanted. 

She was doing better than Torbie, who was in one of her secret hiding spots (she has several) and didn't come out until I was almost ready to lie down again.  She meowed at me for treats (I can read the meows) ate some, and drank the water when I changed the bowl.  Now she's vanished again but she might come and visit during my nap. 

I took my morning pills.  I will take my evening pills with the pizza (they gave me a medium so I have plenty) tonight.  It will be nice not to cook. 

But I've been up for several hours by now so I'm going to take a nap.  Jack called, the truck is fixed, but Ron doesn't want to go tomorrow. 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Pizza delivery at 10 in the morning. That is insane.

Heather Knits said...

I thought it was pretty awesome. I made the order a quarter after and they had it to me by 20 till.

I am doing the intermittent fast thing so I am always hungry when it comes up on my eating time. Which, lately, has been 11 to 7.