Friday, August 10, 2018

Possum's liberation

I didn't sleep well after Possum's liberation.  I was pretty wound up. 

Talk about an adrenaline surge, when I took the cover off the cage and saw Possum looking up at me - [shudder]  That was a wakeup. 

I finally got a little sleep and woke up, went to work with Ron.  Since he had scheduled enough time, I figured I would help him, with everything, first and then do my work.  That worked pretty well. 

Then I did my work, had enough time to pretty much do most everything. 

We came home.  I took a nap.  I was worried about Possum, it was very hot and sunny out.  Possum's got a fur coat in this heat.  Possum isn't used to being outside, he's been inside for months now.  I was glad I had put the water out. 

I took a nap and woke up with a vicious headache.  Getting a little SICK of those headaches, going to call my doctor.  I took something and got ready. 

Ron had made a trip to get some dinner, so we went out. 

I won't say who, but one of our rides today the driver was from the Middle East and had some truly horrible ideas about women.  The kind of guy who would butcher his little girl so she would be "nice".  Disgusting.  I didn't argue with him but all respect went out the window, let me tell you. 

We had a good dinner.  The manager came by and said hi, she is nice.  They got our food right and Ron enjoyed his chicken fried steak.  He didn't complain about taking his vitamins, either. 

We came home.  I put some applesauce, and some old cat food, out on the porch for possum.  I worry about him transitioning back to life in the wild. 

We'll see what's become of the applesauce tomorrow. 

I'm going to bed.  Early day tomorrow. 

No comments: