Sunday, August 12, 2018

A lot about headaches and a snoring Biscuit

Well, I mist have been tired.  I slept in until almost 11. 

That's very late, for me.  Biscuit was having fits but being very polite, nipping at my fingers, getting on me, purring at me, etc.  He wanted his breakfast! 

I fed them (the other 2 showed up) and Biscuit is currently snoring by my foot.  I believe the snoring is related to his weight, Biscuit tops 19 pounds, or he did last month. 

I have him on a modified food intake (sounds better than "diet"), with a portion of dry food every morning for breakfast, and wet food for dinner.  I can't really help Ron giving him treats but I try. 

I woke up with a headache and took something for it.  I am getting really sick of the headaches.  I will start keeping a food log this week and see if I can track triggers. 

Rain does not seem to be a trigger for me, which is good because Houston weather can be varied.  It's more food related, I think. 

Cutting caffeine did not work.  Cutting aspartame did not work.  It just goes on and on like the song that never ends.  No more chocolate.  No more nuts.  Never any coffee.  Song that never ends. 

I will also be calling doc on Monday to see what he thinks. 

Now, worst case I can (I think) do without my antidepressant.  LIfe will suck but I will cope, I have before.  I cannot do without my mood stabilizers.  Gotta have those.  And the antipsychotic.  How else will I know the possum is real, next time? 

But maybe the antidepressant.  If it will keep me from eating painkillers every day, that's a win.  That stuff isn't good for you. 

I am willing to take a risk with my medications because I am dead without them, but I am not dead with a headache, just miserable.  And while I will always be bipolar (at least here on Earth) I may not always have headaches. 

Now off to watch a little TV and take a nap.  I already ate and took my evening pills. 


No comments: