Tuesday, August 28, 2018

OH, I'm tired

It's 11 AM.  I have to take a shower already. 

I'm tied.  I ate a little and it stayed down so I'm past the vomiting part of the program, but I still have a feeling like a knot at the base of my skull. 

Happily I was able to get Ron back into bed, he needed some help.  I don't mind helping him if I don't have an active headache.  When I do he is pretty much on his own. 

Anyway, off to shower.  When I get up from my nap I plan to do some housecleaning, we have plenty of room in the trash can and garbage comes tomorrow. 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

He needed help after passing out on the floor in a drunken and pain pill popping stupor?

Heather Knits said...

He didn't pass out on the floor this time, I specifically told him I didn't want to find him like that when I got out of bed after the migraine.

He was pretty saturated, though, and needed help into bed.