Sunday, June 2, 2024

I was very sorry to hear this.

 I thought about how to share this without being a gossipy bitch.  So I will share what I feel is NOT gossip and then put up the link to the Go Fund me (it's not for me, but I have known her 24 years)

I met Missy on the Rapture Ready board.  She was married with 3 teenagers.  She would share her teenager troubles and last I heard they all turned out OK.  

She adopted a little girl and was raising her.  She was married.  

An interesting fact, her husband had back trouble and had an operation with a very good result which was pivotal to me signing up for Ron's back operation.  

I haven't heard anything in a while until I got a post from a mutual friend, that Missy needs help due to "A mother's worst nightmare" you can read the rest on the Go Fund Me.  

https://www.gofundme.com/f/stand-with-missy-a-single-moms-plea-to-keep-her-home?utm_campaign=fp_sharesheet&utm_medium=customer&utm_source=facebook

It sounds like the poor woman has been through hell.  Donate if you can.  I have NO dog in this fight but she has always been a sweet, loving, Christian woman.  

No comments: