Friday, June 14, 2024

I feel terrible today

 Not sure why, rarely I get "this".  I would just be guessing.  Headache but not migraine level, nausea but I can fight it.  A general run down and draggy feeling, a runny nose.  The runny nose I think is due to bad levels of air pollution lately.  I actually slept better than usual last night.  

I have 3 points out of 5 for attendance.  Plus it is busy at work with Father's Day coming up so I wouldn't call in.  Also, there is no one to cover and someone I like and respect (all of them) would have to pick up my slack.  I don't do that to people unless I have no other option.  

I can go in and drag through this tonight so I will.  

Dad finally bought my tickets, it only cost him points, he said if he'd paid cash (Southwest had a sale) it would have been about $210 round trip so not bad!  I need to go see the exact dates so I can put in my time off request.  

No comments: