Saturday, June 29, 2024

Cleaning the house

 I had an atypical childhood.  To say the least.  That used to really "matter" but it does not, anymore.  

So I am pretty clueless when it comes to cleaning.  Ron always made cleaning an issue and actually threw me out of the house a couple times when he felt like the house was messy, when he beat me up he showed my uncle dirty dishes in the sink.  They were, apparently, his permission slip.  

So I had a lot of MENTAL issues with cleaning in addition to just not having a system.  

But I am working on all that.  I go around and toss everything that is trash, put dirty clothes in the laundry room, dishes in the sink, etc.  

I have some floor spot cleaning where Biscuit got sick, etc.  So I have spray on that right now.  I'm taking a break then I will clean that. 

Probably sweep the house next and then mop.  I also need to do laundry but Biscuit keeps camping out in front of the door so I will probably do that tomorrow.  I don't like to disturb him.  

No comments: