Tuesday, December 5, 2023

Tuesday morning

 I don't have long before I have to go to work.  

Some notes to myself for later: red, old lady/dinner, more on those later.  

I take my lunch at 1 and then clean up the grocery section for an hour (the zone) at 2.  I came back at 3 and my "nice" boss was livid shouting at me I had not done my work.  

I HAD.  I don't mind correction if I screwed up but I was working the whole time.  I can't say more because I don't want to share my job but it was very frustrating, she was livid and kept yelling at me the hour I was there before I left.  

Again, I don't mind chastisement if I did mess up but I didn't and I am not sure what will convince her otherwise.  

On the plus side I did hand out a dozen bags of candy.  And I have a dozen more for today.  I decided to do some candy canes and the little chewy mint with the Christmas tree in the middle.  

My fridge was making strange noises but seems to be working now, thank God.  That's it for now!  

No comments: