Sunday, December 24, 2023

The baked goods have been popular

 Sandra in particular was very excited by the pound cake and took a big slice.  

The ride worked very well I think we could do that again.  She didn't want gas money but did take a fancy coffee.  She said it isn't far out of her way 

Very heavy rain right now but I am indoors and have already arranged a ride home.  

I will likely pay for a ride on New Year's as I work at 9 AM, and my neighbors like to go until well after midnight   When I was a kid we celebrated with microwave popcorn and a rented movie.  Good times.  So I would pay for the ride to save 2-3 hours on my commute.

Today is going to be busy 

I bought a couple reusable water bottles.  I plan to buy distilled water every day and fill them.  We don't have good tap water so I have to buy.  But a gallon here is about a dollar so I can do that every day.  I already drink about 3 quarts a day at work.

I just need to wash out my bottles.  

That's it for now!

No comments: