Sunday, December 3, 2023

So I woke up with a mild sore throat

 And I am the hugest hypocrite.  I get annoyed people come to work sick.  Employees coming in sick even though we only get 5 sick days every 6 months.  Customers coming in sick I don't like, but I "get" because they may need more decongestant or taco seasoning for dinner that night.  But work has been a cacophony of coughing, sneezing the last month or so.  

I was sneezing as well, with a mildly runny nose, so I thought oh crap I caught something else.  I took some Oregano oil and vitamin C and went back to bed.  

I feel a little better now (I also took my allergy meds and antidepressant).  I am hoping it is just allergies from sleeping with the cats.  

Should I wash all the bedding?  I have a ton of blankets on there...

But there's a lot of this: 



You get the idea.  

I'm going to try to take it easy today.  

No comments: