Sunday, December 31, 2023

Sunday morning

 I have been trying to figure out my fatigue lately and I think I have part of it sorted out.  

When my last bottle of (with iron) vitamins ran out my cycles weren't very regular so I got the vitamins without iron.  And then the cycles started up again and they're heavy.  One thing I read some time back you can look at the creases in your hand, are they darker, or the same color?  If they are the same color as the rest of your hand you may need iron.  And mine are pale.  

A little iron won't hurt.  

So it was funny this morning I still had some of the pound cake left.  I cut off some and had it on a plate and took it with me when I went to do my God time.  I had it in my lap.  

Biscuit got up in my lap and stepped on it a few times.  So I put it on the floor.  Then Cleo showed up and started licking it, she kept coming back for more.  

So much for breakfast!  I am working on laundry and some housework.  A nap is planned.  

I need to do up my pills as well.  

That's it for now.  

No comments: