Sunday, December 3, 2023

Some on the cats

 It is to my shame I say I have not always been a positive person.  I have been called on that a few times.  So I was lying in bed last night talking to Cleo, who was standing on me purring at me (so cuddly when I am lying down - won't come near me sitting or standing!).  I was thinking about the cats and some of the names I call them.  

I don't use pet names or nicknames as security answers so this is fine to share.  

I will go alphabetically:  

Biscuit: Mr Kitty Cat, BIS-KIT!, mostly Mr Kitty Cat, it's very dignified for him.  He's a mature citizen not a playful kitten anymore.  And that's perfect.  

Cleo: CLEE-YO!, Baby Kitten - I have a whole "Baby Kitten" song I sing her.  "Baby Kitten, you're my BAY-BE kitten!" etc.  

Spotty is also a mature little gentlemen (almost 5) so I call him: Spot Man.  Very rarely Mr Spotasaur.  Spell checker loves that.  

The TV show I'm watching has a daughter dealing with her mother's Alzheimer's disease.  Hits a little close to home.  

That's it for this post.  

No comments: