Friday, December 1, 2023

Well I got through last night

 Only interesting note: my boss wants me to call and tell her when I take a break or lunch.  I'm OK with that.  From what I have seen a lot of employees take long breaks and lunches.  So I called for my last break and I could practically hear her rolling her eyes when she answered the phone.  

If you don't want me to call say so and I will just go when I can.  But don't ask me to call and get an attitude when I do.  

Also while on the zone I saw a Metrolift driver who called me by my full name and wanted to know how Ron was doing.  So I had to tell another person he is dead, I am getting used to it.  When they say how terrible I drop the fact he had Alzheimer's and say it was a blessing he went when he did, how he did (quick). And they go oh, yeah.  

Then I went back to my work.  

I got both breaks and my lunch in what I would consider good time.   I like doing the fruit and cheese thing that is nicely filling and a good variety of food.  I am trying to eat a wider spectrum of food not the same 3-4 things every day.  

I need to clean my glasses.  That's it for now.  

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I had a micromanager boss who wanted me to cc her on every email I sent. At my age, I wasn't about to be micromanaged and she learned to live with it.

Heather Knits said...

Well I understand why there are plenty here who think they just have to show up and shirk, take long breaks, etc.