Tuesday, December 26, 2023

I got some clearance chocolate

 I was very excited to score a "Santa's Sack" in addition to some very nice looking Dove milk chocolate.  Some for coworkers some for recipients.

My new jacket worked but tomorrow I will wear a thermal top AND bottom.  I remain faithful to my battered wool Navy surplus hat.  I forgot my scarf and could have used it.

It will be a little colder but no rain Thank God.  We put wool socks on clearance this summer for $1 each so I have a decent stash.  

My sister *stood in line at the Post Office* right before Christmas to send my gift and some of the push up lickables for the cats.  I opened one up.  Spotty took one look at it and ran outside.  What?  Biscuit was happy to take care of it.  Cleo was whining for some but Biscuit is a bully; I will have to take her in the bathroom or something.

It is a full moon AND The Day After Christmas.  God save us!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay! I scored some Dove clearance chocolate this morning too. I have wondered about those lickables cat treats. I hope Cleo likes it too. Maybe Spotty will change his mind.

Heather Knits said...

I don't think Mr Greedy, "Fat Boy" (my last name) will let the other 2 have any. My only hope for Cleo is luring her into a room , shut the door, treat. Spotty is very unusual he will eat a few treats now and then but loves his dry food, to the point he will cry for it if I put wet food down.

I am so excited about the chocolate you would swear I'm going to eat it. I gave some away to coworkers that was a big hit. Drivers are going to love this!