Wednesday, December 13, 2023

I am embarrassed - icky

 My aunt is the kind of person I can talk to about anything so I thought nothing of sending her a text saying the mucus is yellow when I blow my nose.

But it wasn't her- it was my adoptive Mom, and now she is freaking out saying I need a doctor.

My only question would be is this allergies or an infection and if so, what kind.  Is Flonase a good idea, etc.  I will get better I always do and, unlike previous times, the meds I'm taking are keeping me pretty clear.  

I am not running a fever either so I'm not worried.  But they are, now, and I feel bad about it.

Work is OK busy but I was able to get away for my break and lunch.  That's it for now!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

In the last few weeks you have experienced coughing, serious allergy symptoms, vomiting, discolored mucus and some rashes. Probably more, but that's what I remember. You have taken different otc meds and self-diagnosed allergies including cat fur (you have had cats for years), poor air quality at work (you have worked there for a while), an air filter at home that needed replacing (which you replace regularly). You are consuming shocking amounts of caffeine. It's the holidays (stress).

I would offer advice, but you tend to ignore reasonable suggestions. So...I really and very sincerely hope you feel better soon.

Heather Knits said...

I haven't had any rashes... the vomiting I think is related to all the headache pills I take often on an empty stomach.

I also have an ingrown toenail? Treating that with peroxide and Neosporin.

Anonymous said...

I guess I assumed "mild yet icky skin infections" we're rashes. At any rate, I hope you feel better soon.

Heather Knits said...

No I get these little abscesses not in public areas. It helped a lot when I switched to a crystal deodorant though. They are painful and unpleasant and often scar.

I believe this points an arrow at a need for me to get more vitamin a and e.