Saturday, December 2, 2023

It's going to take a little bit unpacking for yesterday

 So I got up an hour later, walked to the bus stop, was not eaten by the dog, took "new" buses with mostly (I had 1 driver knew me already) "new" drivers so "new" evangelism which is great.  I got to work early and clocked in on time, went to work.  

My co worker was there the one who is capricious.  You don't want her as an enemy, for instance I remarked the boss has made me call her every time I take a break and she mentioned she had said I was "coming back late" from my breaks which is a flat out lie and then she made an excuse "I didn't say that I just said we didn't have any coverage during your breaks" which is also a lie but I wasn't surprised, I figured it was something like that and just got it confirmed.  I didn't react I just kept working.  But I made a note, that's what I do these days.  

Because the woman looks for fights and wages war with very nasty tactics.  Like lying to the boss about your breaks.  She is also the one who said "I don't want to hear about your dead husband" a few months after Ron died.   She admits she is bipolar and ADD.  She can get a lot of work done when she is manic and kind of flits around which suits her.  

So it wasn't BAD but it was TAXING.  I felt like I had to keep checking my back for knives.  Later on another employee told me this lady bought an X box for one of the team leads which helps explain why she seems to be bulletproof.  She also admits she doesn't need the money.  Watch your six!  (Old military slang for watch your back)

She left at 2, I went to do the zone, got it done by 3.  Called the boss who did not want me to take my lunch at 3 but couldn't argue with the fact that I came in at 10 (had been working 5 hours), and got off at 7 (so I required a lunch).  We both knew there wasn't going to be a "better" time, either, so I went.  

I came back at 4 and went to work.  I took my last break at 5:20 (she really didn't want to give me that but I reminded her again I had come in at 10) and finished it all before I left at 7.  

Ace got me, I remembered to bring my stick home.  I had packed a nice lunch with cheese bread and yogurt for first break; big green salad with good dressing, 4 kinds of cheese, and some cut up fruit for my lunch; I forget what I had on my last break.  I also had an Atkins coffee shake if I needed it (I did not).  

I was tired when I came home and was going to tell my parents I needed a little time to lay down but they were busy last night.  So I just called my aunt for a few minutes and went to bed.  

I got up around 6 this morning and already did my God Time.  I need to check my schedule.  

I am not sure what I'm doing today.  That's it for now!  

No comments: