Friday, December 8, 2023

Made it to lunch

 A couple notable things.  Last night a young male customer was hallucinating and said I had spiders.  I didn't argue or freak out I just told him I would handle it and he left.

Today the Internet was down as I'd been warned.  Trip to the bus stop was uneventful as I'd hoped and they are working on the gas station.  A large truck had broken down in front of my second bus stop and he didn't see me, passed me up.  But he did stop a block down and I ran and caught him.  

I told Mom and Dad about a low salt wheat thin I found doing groceries.  When I was doing it today I met a sweet old lady who had a million questions about the nuts so I helped her.  Something reminded me of my FIL who was illiterate so I answered all her questions.  I got to help another sweet old lady later it is just my day for it.

Challenging boss leaves in an hour after I get back.  Going straight home tonight.

Last night my one time discount code gave me 25% off everything in the store.  That was pretty cool but I mainly just got essentials.

That's it for now.

No comments: