Friday, December 15, 2023

Made it to work

 Handed out a fair amount of candy on the way.  One associate in the break room is doing a litany of every bad thing that happened in the city last night.  One of those ,"Oh how terrible" things where they are in fact getting off on the tragedy.  I hate gossip and I hate that whatever it is.  

I couldn't remember if I took my antidepressant this morning so I did not.  I would say I didn't based on the way I feel.  I will push through as the commercial says 

I did catch the earlier buses and 2 of them got the last of the chocolate.  They were sure happy to get it!  One guy standing next to me smelled like an ashtray that wasn't much fun.  

I am in some smaller jeans and these have a small snag likely from Torbie which makes me a little nostalgic.  She was a good cat and completely devoted to Ron.  My guys were super cuddly this morning and I have an adorable photo of Spotty the Evangelist I will put up later.  

The store is playing a lot of "Christmas without you" songs which are not as hard as they would have been a few years ago.  But likely hard on my one coworker as it is her first year without her loved one.  

That's it for now.  

No comments: