Friday, December 29, 2023

Friday night

 There is a newer associate at work who is apparently related to someone the boss knows.  She has spent most of her time "letting" me do most of the work while she hides and spends the majority of her time texting.  

When this was brought up to the boss (not by me) the boss said she is just a kid and we have to give her time.  Tonight I took off the training wheels and it has been funny to see her reaction.  If I thought she was hiding before she really is now.  But it's stupid because management has snitches everywhere not to mention the 10,000 cameras all over the store.  

I am looking forward to getting some sleep tonight I am exhausted.  Migraines always take a lot out of me.  

I couldn't take my allergy medicine because the spray gave me the migraine so I have been coughing all day.  I will try just the allergy pill tomorrow and see if that helps.

I am already well over 8K steps on the Fitbit today.  I am not surprised.  

That's it for now!  

No comments: