Saturday, December 9, 2023

So the internet didn't want to come back after they fixed it.

 It had me scratching my head this morning but I got it.  

I slept in until 8 and did my God Time, cleaned up the Bible room, started the laundry (looks like 2 loads), and God enabled me to figure out the internet issue.  Once I got that going I paid the electric bill and got my music going again.  

I always wake up after about 4-6 hours of sleep so I have started taking my generic Claratin then and going back to sleep, that way it's kicked in when I do wake up for the day.  I'm a little congested and sniffly but not too bad.  

I really like what I did with the Bible room I'm going to take a picture.  


Candy, New Testaments, bags, tracts.  Sometimes I just do the tract with the candy; other times the tract in a New Testament with the candy (that goes in a quart bag versus a sandwich baggie).  Seems obvious but I use zip top baggies so the candy and everything is contained.  I do have some chocolate I plan to hand out next week you can't see in this photo.  

No comments: