Sunday, December 24, 2023

So the rest of the day

 A very nice (female) coworker picked me up at the house and took me to work today.  I said I'd give her gas money and buy her a fancy coffee, she just wanted the coffee so I did that.  She's very sweet.  

Our department team leads bought pizza for our team only which caused a fair amount of resentment from the other staff, but the pizza was good.  

The cookies and pastry were a big hit with my teammates.  

Ace got me so I didn't have to ride the crazy train (bus).  

My family is doing well; I saw Cleo and Biscuit when I got home but I haven't seen Spotty.  

I got myself 2 nice water bottles I plan to use at work.  

Not sure if I am doing a Bible Handout tomorrow; I am pretty wiped out.  

I'm going to try and take a nap before the parties start.  In my neighborhood all the Mexicans have a big blowout party tonight.  

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas Heather

Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas Heather