Thursday, December 21, 2023

Well I made it to work

 I got Arturo a giant chocolate bar and a nice Christmas card.  I am not sure If I will see him again after tonight, before Christmas.  So I would rather do it tonight.

I am as ready as I'll be before work.  

Oh and a bus driver told me (the intersection I plan to work for the Christmas Handout) is MUCH better "The police have been making arrests every day" and he would know.   That is very encouraging.  That makes 2 spots that have improved one He showed up.  

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Can't read comments or previous post.

Heather Knits said...

Blogger is censoring. Basically I wrote about a nice old lady at work, also how I am worried for a coworker I believe is in a toxic relationship. Blogger told me it is behind a wall it is warning people it may be "offensive" content or something and they can click to read anyway. But apparently it goes further.

I also believe at some point they will do this to all posts talking about my faith.