Friday, December 1, 2023

Friday at work

 I got some nice compliments on my second bus today.  She said all the drivers on my route love getting me and look forward to seeing me at the bus stop.  I thought that was sweet and was glad I had put some chocolate in her bag.  

I handed out 4 bags of candy, 3 of them to new to me drivers.  Not bad!  It adds up; I just need to be diligent in prayer.

Seems quiet so far but it's a payday and a lot of people will be spending.  We don't get paid on the first but do get it every 2 weeks.  Sometimes I guess it does line up but not often.

I just saw my coach - my boss's boss.  He is a very nice guy and very approachable.

My back is a tiny bit stiff from that bus drama last week so I think I'll take the naproxen I brought just in case. 

That's it for now!

No comments: