Tuesday, December 5, 2023

At work

 Some anxiety about my job.  Which is probably funny to some of you because you don't think my job is "all that" to begin with.  But I think God wants me here.  I could use prayers for protection from demonic attacks.

Handed out some New Testaments this morning on the way in to work.  I can always use prayer for the recipients.

Allergies bad enough I took a sinus pill in addition to the allergy pill this morning.  Hopefully that will do it.

I forgot to mention yesterday I had an encounter with a big rig.  It was one of those lights where the left turn and the pedestrian go at the same time.  He apparently didn't see me and he went.  I am sure I made a picture bolting the rest of the way holding my stick in the air so I wouldn't trip myself.  Not my idea of a good time!  But I got across OK but I could practically feel him cussing me out.

Cold out this morning, I could have used the long underwear.  I will check the forecast tomorrow before I get dressed.

I am going to leave everything in God's hands today.  The job, the ride home, the dog, all of it.  That's it for now.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I got restricted on social media this morning for posting this verse:
All Israel Will Be Saved
25I do not want you to be ignorant of this mystery, brothers, so that you will not be conceited: A hardening in part has come to Israel, until the full number of the Gentiles has come in. 26And so all Israel will be saved, as it is written:
“The Deliverer will come from Zion;
He will remove godlessness from Jacob.
27And this is My covenant with them
when I take away their sins.”h
28Regarding the gospel, they are enemies on your account; but regarding election, they are loved on account of the patriarchs. 29For God’s gifts and His call are irrevocable.
30Just as you who formerly disobeyed God have now received mercy through their disobedience, 31so they too have now disobeyed, in order that they too may now receive mercy through the mercy shown to you.i 32For God has consigned everyone to disobedience so that He may have mercy on everyone.

Heather Knits said...

How is that bad? And some of the stuff I got on LCF and they did NOTHING.

Anonymous said...

Evidently I spammed it across posts.
God's word called spam really bothers me.

Heather Knits said...

God's truth doesn't change.

Anonymous said...

💯