Monday, December 4, 2023

Sometimes I like to play music all night

 I keep the volume down so I'm the only one hears it; so I can't really complain one of my neighbors played music all night.  It wasn't rap, it wasn't Latino music, something else.  It wasn't too loud but loud enough it did keep me up.  

I had no desire to get dressed and find whoever was doing it.  So I didn't get much sleep.  

Biscuit slept with me so I have some allergies going as well.  But, happily, I already took my shower last night so I don't have to worry about that this morning.  

Off to go do God Time.  

I didn't do the whole thing but enough, I think, considering the amount of sleep I got.  

I plan to take another shower tonight before I go to bed.  It's a good policy I think coming off the bus and a shift at germ world.  

I plan to buy lunch at work.  I want something different for a change.  

That's it for now.  

No comments: