Tuesday, April 23, 2019

Tuesday

Last night I logged onto the grocery website and started picking food.  I kept looking at pizza and realized I was hungry, and craving it.  After I finished my order, I looked around at pizza delivery options.  Normally I go with one store not far from the house.  I checked out the other store and was not impressed with their options, went back to my usual. 

Ron didn't want anything.  I ordered cheesy bread and pepperoni pizza,  It was good, I have plenty of leftovers and dinner for tonight. 

I did, in a moment of weakness, order some pasta.  It looks to be a big hassle to cook but I will give it a chance. 

I slept pretty well.  I went to bed very early and slept pretty well.  I got up around 7:30 this morning.  I had scheduled my delivery for 11-12 so I could sleep late but I didn't need to. 

I got dressed in my workout clothes and did half an hour, intervals, on the bike.  It was a good workout, I dialed it up a notch and really challenged myself.  I had a good time but I was glad when I finished.  I staggered off to the shower (I always do a cool-down) and washed my hair, which had gotten very sweaty. 

Ron likes me with long hair but long hair and working out?  How was that going to work?  It has worked out pretty well, I just wash my hair every day I do a serious workout.  Before I washed my hair every other day.  But it still handles well and looks good, so Ron gets to keep "his" long hair and I can keep working out. 

Besides, I hate always having to go and get my hair cut every month or so.  Long is much easier, I don't remember the last time I had my hair cut but it's been years. 

After my shower I got dressed in my regular clothes.  I am drawing a blank on what I did this morning, clearly it wasn't memorable.  I know I had pr- Oh, duh.  I got the delivery and put it away. 

Walmart said Sylvia was coming.  This was a man, not Sylvia, but he had my cat litter and was nice about putting it in the garage.  The rest of it wasn't much except for the ravioli I have to cook and 2 gallons of milk. 

Now that I've finally recovered from that food poisoning in 2004, I love drinking milk and drink a lot of it.  So I will go through a couple of gallons in no time.  I also got a nice-looking bag of greens. 

Once I got all that put up I watched Criminal Minds for a while and then took a nap.  I didn't sleep very well and the doorbell rang.  Ron started screaming about the treats. 

Ron has been feeding the girls their standard treat, but felt bad about Biscuit not getting any.  I found some special treats by Royal Canin (they make his dry food) that are compatible with his diet.  The vet said they were OK, but demand is so low they can't stock them.  When I mentioned using Chewy they agreed.  Chewy contacted them to make sure Biscuit could get these treats, they said yes, and they shipped yesterday. 

No secret I live in Houston, very close to their distribution center.  So I got it today. 

I sat in Ron's bed (his main goal was drinking as much as possible and staying flat in bed) and we called Biscuit.  He came.  We gave him a few treats, he liked them.  Good.  Now Ron can give Biscuit something wholesome. 

I would rather not feed treats at all but Ron doesn't have much interaction with the cats otherwise.  Biscuit will be fine, they are approved by the vet. 

I tried to go back to bed, not happening, and a nasty headache.  I got up, Ron was very festive drinking stawberry vodka in the kitchen.  I called my aunt to say hi.  We talked for a while with Ron interrupting and just basically being a drunken ass, then he fell asleep and the conversation went easier.  We talked for over an hour. 

I know she has my back.  That is a good thing to know. 

I hung up and went out in the garage, cleaning and organizing.  I did a pretty good job cleaning, tossing, moving, and rearranging.  I had a folding patio chair, Ron used to use it at work for his back.  No room in the stockroom now and he has a pain killer, so not needed for that purpose.  I didn't have anything on the porch so I put it there.  I put some tools in the backyard.  I moved some things around to make more room. 

I had a very annoying, narrow, passageway between the garbage can and some stored vending parts.  It was so narrow sometimes I caught myself on the cord hanging down from the garage door and accidentally unplugging it.  I managed to widen that area.  My aunt is right, I will need to get some shelving, but it's looking better.  I put some junk (a thousand pack of those "walmart" plastic bags) out by the curb for the junk men to pick up.  I am tempted to put my ab ball out there but worried #6 will pick it up and slam it against my bedroom wall, again and again, during one of their parties. 

Then I took the bulging can out, that was fun getting it started.  It wasn't too heavy, though. 

I came back inside, started on my blog.  After I finish this I will eat some dinner, take my pills, eventually check the mail. 

Ron didn't want to do anything and a chance of rain, not a huge amount of cash in my pocket, so I will probably stay home.  I just need to plan tomorrow's workout - a little cardio (I have already hit my goal for the week) and some isolation exercises for weights.  It should be easier to do the deadlifts and squats now that I have more space. 

God knows I have plenty to eat so I don't need to worry about that.  I will just remember not to buy ravioli again, it takes a fair amount of cooking. 

No comments: