Saturday, April 6, 2019

Saturday

I slept OK, got up and got ready to go.  I helped Ron get ready and we went to the warehouse. 

We got our supplies and went to work, parked everything, did some stocking.  We waited an hour on our ride to go home.  I was Not Happy. 

At one point, it started to rain so it looked pretty bad, but it fizzled out thank God.  We finally got home, after all that I needed a nap. 

I had a pretty good nap with Torbie, got up, helped Ron with accounting stuff.  Then I did my workout. 

Today I downloaded Google Fit, a fitness tracking app.  So far I like it.  I had really used my shoulders today at work, they were bothering me a little afterward and I had to do some stretches.  So I decided to wait on the powerlifting until tomorrow and just did cardio intervals. 

I did that.  Then I called my parents.  Talked to them for a while.  Ate my dinner, checked the mail. 

Ron gave me some money to go to Walmart tomorrow and get his prescription.  I will also pick up a pair of bermuda shorts, which should hold me for the year.  I have a couple of other things on the list, including those lancets I like. 

It will be nice to get out.  I will have to shave my legs which will probably take a while tomorrow.  Ron doesn't mind them hairy but the public will object if I wear shorts, and I plan to. 

I think I will get up early, do my powerlifting workout, maybe arms and shoulders, shower, go with Chuck. 

Which means I need to get to bed. 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Its superb as your other blog posts :D, appreciate it for posting.

Anonymous said...

Hi there, I enjoy reading all of your post. I like to write a little comment to support you.