Thursday, April 18, 2019

Not off to a good start

Ron has been yelling, shouting, and cursing "in pain".  Mixing pain pills and alcohol.  "Maybe I should take another one".  Bit my head off when I offered to help him.  Cursed me out verbally asking "What I do for him". 

I told him if he kept it up, he would find out, as he'd be working by himself today. 

I was hunting all over for our wet weather stuff, some umbrellas and a poncho.  I looked in the garage. 

Remember, weeks ago, I didn't get all my stuff on the Walmart delivery?  Turns out I did, they just put it in an odd place.  I threw out the TV dinner (LOL) and brought the rest into the house.  When I did that Biscuit got out into the garage.  I had to chase him, I was very angry.  I did manage to catch him, I think he was playing.  I feel bad about that but I couldn't have him in the garage when we opened the door. 

I probably made enough noise to wake #6, a bonus I guess.  Biscuit isn't happy. 

Ron is muttering to himself and dropping curses like the rain falling outside.  He doesn't know it's raining yet. 

Well, I offered to go in by myself.  He said no. 

I just wish he would stop attacking me when he's in pain.  Right now I am glad he is hurting, he is being so hateful. 

I had probably better go up front to watch or our ride.  It is heavy enough the driver isn't going to want to come out and knock on our door. 

No comments: