Friday, April 26, 2019

Friday morning

I slept in until around 8.  Ron actually woke me up at one point to let me know Biscuit was begging.  He was very concerned about Biscuit getting a late meal.  I should have told him to look at Biscuit's belly.  It's still pretty fat. 

I got up and fed everyone.  I changed out the water fountain and installed a fresh filter.  A few minutes later I caught Torbie at it.  They really love that fountain.  I need to get another, and more filters. 

I got on the computer for a while, put some Diet Dr Pepper in the fridge to chill, do my workout (not yet), and then take a shower and clean out the tub so Ron can get his bath, later.  He turned off the heater the other day and said he was "freezing" today.  I think I can get him in the tub if it's warm enough.  It will be interesting.  I am assuming he will need more help in the tub with the hand issue but I shouldn't have to wash his butt.  :p  He can get that, I'm sure. 

That's all I really have planned for the day.  I have a free pizza from my local place, I just have to redeem it and pay the delivery charge (a few dollars).  I may eat that for dinner, or, if I'm adventurous, get the ravioli going. 

We'll see.  One thing I took away from my intermittent fasting experiment was the fact I work out better without food in me.  I always get some protein after the fact, but I don't need it before. 

Did I mention I was down a pound?  Not really doing this for weight loss but good to see. 

And I'd better get going on that workout. 

No comments: