Tuesday, April 2, 2019

The Crash

I generally don't shift moods in my sleep but I sure did last night.  Depression! 

I had trouble sleeping, no energy (that is generally my primary symptom per doc), no motivation to do anything, no "go".  I woke up several times this morning and decided I would not be going for my blood test.  One, I had no energy and Two, I had taken my lithium early last night, and that would affect my results. 

So I lay in bed, off and on with sleep, Biscuit very patiently waiting for me to wake up and feed him.  I finally got up around 9 and fed everyone.  Biscuit was sniffing around Baby Girl's bowl and she stopped, but came back later for more.  I know their "feed me" meows.  I took care of them. 

Biscuit wanted to be fed twice, and so did Baby Girl, but she didn't eat much the first time.  She doesn't do well eating if Biscuit is looming over her, coveting her food. 

I played guard. 

I changed out the water fountain, scrubbed it, changed the filter, poured it out and added new filtered water.  Nothing is too good for my cats. 

I need to take a shower.  Happily I am not at the point where I need to shave my legs yet.  And I want to do an arm workout. 

I will probably go do arms, and then do the shower.  That's the nice thing about the garage.  I can work out in less than respectable conditions, greasy hair pulled back, sweating, no one can see.  No perverts.  I hear they are really bad at the gyms now. 

I had a funny experience at a gym.  I was getting ready to do deadlifts and had, I think, a 40 pound barbell on the mat in front of me.  I was stretching a little.  A man came up, flirty, asked if he could "move" the barbell for me.  I said no, I was using it.  Then I did 8 deadlifts.  He walked off after about number 5.  It was pretty funny. 

Ron likes having a "tough" woman. 

1 comment:

Spankadoo said...

So excited you are working out . I adore my community center facilities they have plenty of staff and visibility, I go three to four times a week for less than $30/mo and they have a pool! I have not seen any obvious creepers lurking (I mean it is always possible I live in real world after all) but I love going and feeling other peoples energy now, took over a year of self isolation after I left to actually force myself in the door but now that I did I have an older friend who we just drag each other out the door and eat lunch to make up for all the hard work LOL! So glad you are working out it gives you endorphins and decreases your cortisol levels so you will stay healthier .