Sunday, March 31, 2024

Sunday morning

My aunt and I found a cute, floral print, flowy, modest dress at the thrift shop so we got it, months ago.  I tried it on today and it fits great, a little loose but that's fine.  I'm wearing it to church.  

I have some shoes that are a little dressier than a sneaker I guess I will put up a photo later, but they are comfortable for walking long distances so I'm wearing them today.  

I also brought some candy with "The Amazing Life of Jesus Christ" I think that is appropriate for Easter.  I don't have any chocolate or "traditional" Easter candy in there just the usual pinata mix.  

I am moderately depressed but determined to get to church today.  I am not one for "High Holy Days" but if there is one today is it.  

The cats are good, Biscuit is enjoying his "new" scratcher.  It is very cute to watch him go to town on it.  It's short enough he can lie down and work it.   

I need to do some cleaning and meal prep today for the week.  

That's it for now.  

No comments: