Thursday, March 14, 2024

I was beat when I got home last night

 These long days doing spring break are taking a lot out of me.  And I keep waking up 2 hours after I go to bed.

I slept in as late as possible, didn't do my God Time, raced out to the bus stop and it was late, which pushed all my other trips half an hour later as well.  I was only able to hand out 1 Gospel bags to a driver not on my routes but 1 is sufficient.  

I always plan for screw ups so I got to work with plenty of time to spare.  I will probably have the nice boss first and then the other come in around 2 maybe.  

I came very close to calling in today but I wanted to save my PTO for Dad's visit in May.  They might not give me the time off and require me to call in.  I also have 2 points and I did not want to add another if I didn't use the PTO to cover.  I only get 5 points per 6 month period.

I am telling my coworkers my neighbor had a loud party with karaoke.  He did, just not last night.  

No comments: