Thursday, March 7, 2024

Just depressed

 I got through yesterday OK.  I was quite excited to get my case of Scripture booklets in the mail yesterday.  I guess the plant manager at the processing center fixed the late package issue.

I didn't sleep well and I didn't sleep long enough so I woke up pretty depressed.  That boss worked 3-12 last night so not sure when she's coming in today.  That's going to have a big impact on my day 

Distribution went pretty well today there is one driver I keep meeting doesn't want anything.  I wonder how many times God will send him my way.  I left my stick on the last bus but 2 people chased me down and gave it to me; they're not all troublemakers.  

I have about an hour to go before I clock in.  

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

God's not sending anyone your way. He is a bus driver. You take the bus. Odds are good you will cross paths eventually. Get a clue.

Anonymous said...

I bought my 9 year old granddaughter a children's Bible from Walmart today.
Kudos to walmart for carrying God's word.

Heather Knits said...

He was in a personal vehicle wearing cargo shorts so clearly not on the clock!

My church gave me an easy to read Bible back when I was 8 I think. It was very nice, I still have it. It is important to get God's word into kids before the world pollutes them.

Anonymous said...

Whatever, stalker.

Anonymous said...

God sent the animals to the Ark.
Joe Rogan just found Jesus.

Anonymous said...

It's SO EXHAUSTING for even me to read all the negative comments you get. I'm sure that adds to your depression. Very few people are supportive. Might be good to turn off the haters for awhile just for some peace. ❤️

Heather Knits said...

Well God loves this person tremendously and sent Jesus to die for them. And I have to think if they hang out here long enough they'll pick up a little.

I doubt they'll get saved before the Rapture but after? Hopefully they did take the step of getting an inexpensive Bible.

God can redeem anyone.

Also to address an implication in that comment there is nothing wrong with a bus driver - for one, they have a thorough background check and regular drug screens. They are dedicated and hard working. I would have no problem with one, or some other sort of working man.

I know for me I thrive on helping people, I would be miserable in a cube somewhere with no customer contact, one reason I have not tried to get on working nights.