Thursday, March 21, 2024

I did up Bibles for a Handout this weekend

 And I found out my time off request was approved for May.  I only asked (as requested by the Big Boss) for 2 days and that's all I did.  They were my "customary" days off but I didn't want to take a chance as I have 7-day availability.  I don't believe in luck but I didn't want to pull two, 9 hour shifts when Dad was here, have to call in, get resentment from coworkers and boss, etc.  

I am still figuring out dinner.  For a change, I can get up later tomorrow as I start work at 2 and not 9.  That's sleeping in an additional 4-5 hours.  

The rain stopped.  I asked God for please no severe weather and that's what we got, a nice gentle rain for several hours.  The trees and reservoirs will appreciate it, no drama.  

I think I am going to have cereal.  That's it for now.  

No comments: