Friday, March 8, 2024

Dad is coming to visit

 Sometimes in early May.  I think all the health scares have got him thinking.

I don't know if I can get the time off.  If I can't maybe my aunt could come down and hang out with them when I'm working.  4 hours (!) of my day is the commute so a ride each way would give me way more play time.

I slept horribly but got out of the house OK.  I had a lovely kind very young driver who was so nice I called in a compliment.  Customer service is always so shocked to get one.  But he deserved it.  I just hope he actually gets it.  

I left the house later than I should have but still got to work OK.  I handed out 5 bags of candy and they were all new to me.  

I hope my grocery store has the pinata mix tomorrow as I am nearly out.

Last night I came home to a case of bilingual Bibles on the porch that was very fun!  I need to do a Handout tomorrow.  

That's it for now.

No comments: