Wednesday, March 20, 2024

Made it to lunch!

 I am moderately tired and depressed but I will make it.  They put onions on my burger and I was too tired to go back and complain.  Besides, onions are good for the immune system.  I just hope I'm not burping them all night.

After lunch I have the zone (making grocery look good) and 1 hour of my regular job before I go back home.  

Tomorrow will be rain.  

I am glad I put more money on my Q (bus fare) card but I will do it online from now on.  I don't want to have my wallet out flashing cash around on the routes I take.

That's it for now!  

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just ate 5 way chili from Steak and shake not knowing it's spaghetti with chili, cheese and onion. Low carb suicide. Oh well, tomorrow is a new day, Lord willing.

Heather Knits said...

Chili itself wouldn't be too bad unless they put the masa flour which happens.

I just need to be doing meal prep FOR THE WEEK on my day off so I have ready to go lunches when I get up in the morning. That's where I fail in the budget and the carbs. I grab something at work and it's all carbs.