Monday, March 4, 2024

Some nights I just don't sleep well

 I would feel much more sympathetic towards the puppy next door if I actually believed they will keep it.  But they had "Luna" about 10 years ago, for 6 months.  Boy that girl could bark, some sort of yappy little terrier.  Then they had another dog right before Ron died.  It didn't last, either.  

Now this one even the older boys hate it and shout at it when it's barking.  So it's yap yap whine bark all night long.  That's my baseline and let's remember with my "zero lot line" (look it up) my bedroom wall is the property line.  I wasn't going to get much sleep to begin with anyway.  The dog barking and then I was restless couldn't sleep.  

Biscuit is the champ sleeping with me, he will curl up around my arm or leg and wrap his legs around me, purring.  He eventually lulled me off and he was still there when I got up.  Older cats rock.  

All that to say: I'm tired.  

Dad did say he was feeling much better so I am highly encouraged about that  

It was much nicer walking around on the floor this morning.  I need to figure out how often to sweep, how often to mop.  It is supposed to rain this week so I will likely have to do both this upcoming weekend.  I also need to work on the shower and bathroom sink.  I got the toilet already.  

I have to go; I get off an hour early today.  

No comments: